Danaher Corporation Bilingual (French) Customer Service Rep in Mississauga, Ontario
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
Our people At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES To ensure customer satisfaction regarding taking orders, answering phone promptly, furnishing delivery information and providing field sales/service support, all with accuracy and efficiency.
* Answering phones in a timely and efficient manner (Daily and monthly KPI measurement).
* Processing customer orders via fax, EDI and phone (Meet daily requirement of all orders received are entered the same day).
* Assist with entry of standing orders as needed * Supporting the field reps (both sales and service) with day to day inquire and placing of their orders. Proof of delivery of shipments, as needed. * Maintain level of accuracy both as a department and individually (Monthly KPI measurement). * Renewal and billing of Service Contacts for Canada. Based on report from CRM. Service contracts sent and returned ones have been invoiced. * Coordination of all equipment and paperwork for Trade Shows for Canada.
* Shipping of orders for shows, field reps and customers from the Canada office as needed.
* High School Diploma or higher * Bilingual French speaking/writing * Experience Customer Service
* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) * Ability to complete basic math problems * Keyboard entry proficiency * Statistical knowledge
* Experience Order entry/Data entry * Ability to lift 50 lbs Preferred: * Associates Degree * Experience in Manufacturing * AXAPTA
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE Must be self-motivating with a positive outlook and focused on quality work. Plan day in an organized manner and pays attention to details and accuracy.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Mississauga
Req ID: RAD001801