Danaher Corporation IDN Health System Manager in Montreal, Canada
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
Reporting to the Area Director – Canada, the Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) Health System Manager will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within key accounts in an effort to drive additional sales and market share across the Beckman portfolio.
This position requires the art of leading without authority over the local teams to drive sales growth. We are looking for someone with experience calling on C-Suite, proven high analytical skills, and the ability to cultivate teams (followership) quickly.
Ideally this person will live in the Montreal or Toronto metro area.
- Design strategic business plans with a high degree of business acumen.
- Execute detailed business plans for assigned networks, providing in-depth analysis and strategic/operational direction all applicable Company stakeholders.
- Drive strategy and provide leadership and guidance to field sales force during Area IDN sales campaigns, pre and post-sale.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with assigned networks including executive, clinical, IT and procurement.
- Provide effective presentations to assigned accounts that support Company’s current products and future initiatives.
- Participate in business reviews for key networks.
- Work closely with Area Director to review IDN list on a routine basis.
- Initiate and mange cross-functional collaboration with other Company Departments (i.e., Marketing, Sales, Medical, etc.), as needed, towards the achievement of overall objectives.
- Manage sales forecasts for assigned accounts in order to achieve personal and Company objectives.
- Able to manage up to 40% travel requirements for regular account visits, internal management meetings, etc.
- Maintain strict and consistent adherence to all Company policies
* 10 years' experience selling clinical diagnostics * Bilingualism (English and French) is required * Previous managerial experience preferred * BS/BA degree * MBA degree preferred * Ontario or Quebec-based is strongly preferred
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-Canada-QC-Montreal
Req ID: BEC011433