Danaher Corporation Service Intern in Mumbai, India
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
Install and maintain instruments and systems in a laboratory environment.
Delivers basic operational training at installation.
Provide effective product and customer support.
Ensures Preventive Maintenance planning (PM) & Modification (MOD’s) planning are performed in a timely manner.
Seek timely support for difficult product issues avoiding unnecessary downtime.
Perform timely reporting of activities.
Maintain excellent customer relationship, specifically with directly assigned accounts.
Adhere to field service policies procedures and standards.
Maintain recommended spare parts for assigned product range.
The Extended requirements of this role would be, that you
Demonstrate strong communication capability, both verbal and written, has the confidence to state the issue and propose a solution to relevant stakeholders. This will include establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
The essential requirements of the job include but not limited to
· Graduation- Electrical/Electronics/ Biomedical Engineering (Any subject with electrical and electronics in the curriculum)
· 2-4 Years experience on maintenance and service of instrumentation- Medical or Analytical. Having basic exposure/ Experience working on In-Vitro Diagnostics Equipements such as Hematology, Clinical Chemistry or Immunoassay analyzers would be an added advantage.
· Experience of having worked in healthcare space (Hospitals, Laboratories, Manufacturing etc)
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
· A proven ability to interface with diverse technical stake holders is an essential requirement.
· Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other functions to achieve client delight.
· MS -office, Teams, and general computer skills
· Available to travel within territory or outside at a short notice.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.