Danaher Corporation Analyst Technical Documentation (ltd. 1 year) (f/m/n) in Munich, Germany
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
The Technical Writer (Analyst) designs, develops, implements and manages technical writing and content creation to meet the demands for the production of labeling documents, manuals, testing procedures and operational specifications. She/he develops revisions of technical documentation and delivery of global labeling and content.
- Ensures integrity of data and document use, which may include customer data and quality and regulatory data following ISO standards to internal quality and production standards
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to develop product documentation
- Updates and maintains electronic files
- Ensures quality and technical accuracy of content
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Supports documentation change and design control processes
- Communicates project status and issues to project and core teams, Project Management, analysts, technical writers, coordinators, and Management
- Submits project documents for approval
- Reads, understands, and follows documentation, departmental and global procedures
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Participates in process improvement efforts
Ensures that skills are maintained on a continual basis to support Technical Publications' activities and objectives
The contract will be limited due to maternity leave replacement.
- Technical writer with excellent writing skills in English
- Experience in developing content in a DITA XML environment
- Experience working with a Content Management System
- Experience in writing in a regulated environment is desirable
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude towards work
- Experience in working in a diverse and global environment is definitely a plus
- Experience with media tools and media selection is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 3 years’ experience or Master’s degree in field with 2 years’ experience or Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years’ experience
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Communications
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Bavaria-Munich
Req ID: BEC011281