Danaher Corporation Technical Customer Support Engineer Lab Automation (f/m/n) in Munich, Germany
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
- Focus on Lab Automation Platforms.
- Support the release of new user-/service friendly products in cooperation with local & development center functions. Continue to enhance current system tools and documentation, e.g. to effectively use, install, maintain and support products beyond customer expectation. Is the voice of customer especially for the R&D Development Center.
- Supports the completion of assigned Tech Support projects/deliverables with manageable risks and resource requirements, e.g. Tech Support Project Lead, In-house/Customer Installations and Documentation/Sales Item Reviews.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services for internal and external customer satisfaction, e.g. inquiry / escalation / customer feedback; Tech Support Single Point of Contact at Development Center (Last Tech Support Expertise before R&D), Escalation Level 1 Responsibility
- Provide system support to commercial teams and effectively develop and communicate best practices to ensure customer satisfaction, e.g. participate or lead trainings/workshops for EU&HGM, China and/or American Time zone Service Organizations.
- Prepare and organize assigned technical product trainings for internal and external customers, including development, preparation and/or review of necessary training documentation.
- Bachelor`s degree in field with 5 and/or Master degree with 3 and/or Proven Technical education with at least 10 years related experience in a technical environment.
- Experience on leading/managing complex issues and projects with minimal guidance.
- Experience working in a multi-national environment.
- Capabilities of team work, within the group of specialists as well as in cross functional groups.
- Provision of excellent internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent English skills in speaking and writing.
- Workflow and IT competency (e.g. Operation Systems, Application Software, Middleware Software and LIS Systems).
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Bavaria-Munich
Req ID: BEC010857