Danaher Corporation Manufacturing Tech III 2nd Shift in New Brighton, Minnesota
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video __ Our people At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
This role is responsible for meeting daily customer demand and production schedules. The Manufacturing Technician III provides effective training to lower level or new associates and ensures safety and quality standards are maintained at all times. The Manufacturing Technician III will assemble products by using a variety of specialized equipment, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment to perform a series of operations to correctly produce/assemble/test medical devices.
- Work with Manufacturing Lead and/or Specialist to ensure customer demand and the production schedules are met.
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
- Use basic problem solving skills to ensure stable operation of the work cell.
- Report problems or concerns with quality, processes, equipment, materials and labor to Manufacturing Lead or Production Supervisor.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete standard work.
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Production Supervisor.
- Sustain lean manufacturing and 5S activities.
- Participate as an active member of the production team and assist in product processing.
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company’s Quality System.
- Follow detailed production/assembly/testing instructions, processes and procedures.
- Complete required documentation relating to regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Utilize DBS concepts and tools in the performance of daily activities.
* High School Diploma/GED or higher. * Related experience * Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions. * Working knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). * Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications. * Ability to work with others collaboratively. * Ability to work 2nd shift Hours: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM Preferred: * Medical device manufacturing experience. * Ability to analyze and solve problems.
Physical Requirements: * Must not have any chemical allergies: Work areas may contain adhesives, solvents, and chemical processes. * Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arm’s length, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. * Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. * Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision. * Must be willing and able to conform to cleanroom practices with regard to apparel and personal hygiene.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MN-New Brighton
Req ID: AME000183