Danaher Corporation Anodizer I in New Port Richey, Florida
• Rack parts in preparation for chemical process
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Rack products according to SOPs.
• Perform wash and other smaller operations.
• Understand and use all measuring equipment.
• Complete all necessary paperwork as required including scorecards, hazard recognitions, routers and data.
• Effectively understand, communicate, and follow all verbal and written instructions.
• Work with little supervision under the direction of a supervisor, team leader, or more experienced personnel.
• Communicate ideas, problems, and concerns to management.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
• Must have basic math shop knowledge.
• Work overtime as required.
• Can read and understand blueprints.
• Required lifting weight: 35 pounds.
• Lifting frequency: Daily.
• Good eye and hand dexterity.
• Must be able to bend, lift, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
• Maintain clean, neat and safe work environment
• Must wear the appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) while performing work tasks.
• Maintain high quality and production standards and keep records.
• Work safely following all safety procedures and policies.
• Participate in a minimum of one (1) Kaizen event per year.
• Attendance and punctuality is an essential part of this position.
• High level of ethics shall be maintained at all times.
• Positive and professional attitude shall be maintained at all times.
• Must have good interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
• This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status, or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
• Must follow all environmental policies and procedures
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.The EEO posters are available here (https://www.dol.gov/agencies/ofccp/posters) .We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request accommodation.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.