Danaher Corporation Intern - Concurrent Engineering (Year Round) in New Port Richey, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visithttps://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
The Engineering Interns assist engineers in the design of products to conform to customer specifications and requirements. Perform Customer Specification and Source Control Drawing reviews against Pall Aerospace designs. Use engineering tools including CATIA 3-D solid modeling software, and basic finite element analysis tools. Perform dimensional tolerance analysis, fluid flow calculations, and basic stress calculations. Creation of manufacturing drawings and engineering documentation for the production of new products.
- Work with Pall Aerospace Engineers and customers to define the design requirements for aircraft components to be produced by Pall Aerospace.
- Perform calculations that are required to verify designs will meet customer requirements.
- Work with CAD designers and draftsmen to create drawings required for manufacturing and assembly of the product.
- Specify Pall Aerospace manufacturing and process specifications to control manufacturing processes.
- Assist in writing process sheets and test plans. Perform some lab evaluation and testing.
- Work with Purchasing Department. in procurement of hardware and materials.
- Fully understand all Engineering Operations Procedures
* Pursuing BSME or equivalent degree. * Experienced in spreadsheet analysis, report writing. 3-D solid modeling software application experience desired. * Familiar with engineering software including MATHCAD, and TK Solver or other equivalent package. * Basic knowledge in the areas of stress analysis and fluid dynamics.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good team player with customer focus
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Ability to work to a schedule and communicate roadblocks to the management team.
Good communication skills and teamwork is expected to effectively coordinate efforts within engineering and departments external to engineering.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Engineering
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
Req ID: IND000779