Danaher Corporation Planner in New Port Richey, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Find what drives you on a team with a 70 year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
Pall is a leader in Filtration devices and is part of Danaher Corporation. The position of Planner will be to execute to the Master Production Schedule for a specific value stream and to support the operations team in pursuit of excellent customer service as measured by Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost. * Execute to the MPS (Master Production Schedule). * Review material requirements –work with purchasing and other internal planners to adjust and align to the MPS. * Resolve daily, weekly, monthly OTD. * Convert the MPS schedule into production orders, generate the work packets and schedule material issuance to the orders * Monitors the manufacturing performance against the MPS hourly/daily and raises discrepancies to the VSL and Program Specialist/Master Scheduler * Complete all final maintenance of work orders- Material issuance/return as well as TECO
- Drive ever-improving results by demonstrating Danaher Business System (DBS) tools, consulting skills, and change management process.
- Assist Pall leadership in the execution of DBS through kaizen participation
- Ensure productive kaizen events and sustainment of KPIs.
- Benchmark and incorporate standard methodologies
Critical Success Factors:
- Social skills and communication proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to properly balance the management of day-to-day results with systemic problem solving and root cause analysis
- Get results and portray a positive attitude, regardless of the pressure/situation
- Team mindset and ability to work with all individuals in a collaborative framework to solve issues
- At least one year experience in supply chain within a manufacturing organization with a metric and results driven culture.
- Prior daily management, process development and organizational development experience.
- Prior experience with utilizing lean methodology and tools to improve operations and / or overall business processes.
At least one year experience working in SAP
High School diploma
- Individuals in this position will have ongoing interaction and communications with the following:
- Supply Chain
- Value Stream Leader
- Operators Diversity & Inclusion:
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Pall Corporation is proud to be part of the Danaher global family of more than 20 operating companies, driving meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic, growing industries. Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
Req ID: IND000984