Danaher Corporation Team Leader- Anodize in New Port Richey, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED)
· Basic math, reading and writing skills
· Ability to effectively communicate, understand and follow all verbal and written instructions
· Must be proficient in computer skills to access production information as required
· Experience in MS Excel and MS Word preferred
· SAP experience preferred
· Minimum 5 years of related knowledge and experience in all processes and equipment in an industrial setting with exposure to working with chemicals or handling of chemical related areas is required
· Prior leadership experience is required
· Work under the direction of the Cell Leader/Value Stream Leader, with little or no supervision
· Update Production charts (Visual management tools) and report production activities, team goals and countermeasures to management during daily meetings
· Assist in training, creating new processes and procedures, and oversee manufacturing operations in the related area
· Uphold all safety policies and procedures for the related area, and relay safety improvement opportunities to management
· Ensure company quality and delivery goals are being met in a safe manner for the related area
· Produce components using various metal finishing processes
· Understand use of chemicals and handle in a safe and proper manner
· Provide day-to-day leadership to employees while working as a member of the team in the area
· Communicate key messages to the team members, and lead the team in the daily production of product through the area
· Assign work to team members to meet company goals and customer required deliveries
· Work closely with the Cell Leader/Value Stream Leader to resolve all problems and conflicts
· Ensure that all paperwork is completed properly in related area
· Work closely with the Cell Leader/Value Stream Leader to evaluate any need for department overtime to meet OTD schedule
· Identify cost savings and help implement changes
· Maintain and oversee all point of use/floor inventory in related area
· Maintain a clean, neat, and healthy work environment
· Work safely following all safety procedures
· Work closely with the Cell Leader/Value Stream Leader to identify preventive maintenance needs
· Must be willing to work overtime as required including weekends to meet company goals
· Participate in KAIZEN and other Improvement activities
· Work safely following all safety procedures
· Perform other duties as required
· Required Lifting Weight: 50 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Daily
· Bend, lift, sit and/or stand for long periods of time
US citizenship or resident alien status is required to support government programs and projects
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
Req ID: IND000591