Danaher Corporation Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f/d) in Nussloch, Germany
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
*The key responsibilities are:
* ** * Support selection of new suppliers in accordance to our quality requirements * Supplier Evaluation and Development for mechanical and electro-mechanical products in terms of quality. * Planning, performing and follow up of supplier visits and process audits * Detailed follow up on current critical quality topics with our suppliers, root cause analysis and handling of supplier corrective actions. * Close interaction with Production-, Procurement-, Quality- and Design-Department to improve the interface to our suppliers * Collection of internal quality costs and claiming of reimbursement from our suppliers
Qualification· Degree in technical engineering or equivalent with minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Good understanding of well-designed manufacturing processes for mechanical and electro-mechanical products to ensure high quality
- Strong background on supplier development from procurement and quality perspective
- Knowledge of ISO Standards 9001 and 13485
- Very good German and English language skills and enjoyment of international travel
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
To Apply: Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Baden-Württemberg-Nussloch
Req ID: LEI005275