Danaher Corporation Receiving Associate in Orange, California
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
Want a career you can “sink your teeth into?”
Kerr Corporation, one of the many successful dental manufacturing companies owned by Danaher, is a top producer of products used by dental professionals in 99 percent of dental practices around the world. Our employees are engaged in creating innovative and highly regarded quality products that add to the well-being, comfort and self-esteem of dental patients globally.
We want to give our associates a reason to smile by creating a workplace where everyone can make a visible difference. We offer competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k benefits. Come join our team and apply today!
Moves cases, crates, packaged merchandise, and other material about a warehouse, between loading and storage areas by means of hand trucks, hand lifts, forklift and other methods. Loads and unloads trucks; stacks and otherwise stores merchandise in designated areas in the warehouse; packs and wraps merchandise when required
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pulls production work order materials from shelves, boxes and bins.
- Stocks Warehouse shelves.
- Pulls and packages shipments.
- Completes paperwork transactions for all movement of material.
- Receives incoming material including damaged goods and hazardous materials.
- Verify quantities on hand.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and job instructions in the shipping GMP Manual
- Move product from production to the Warehouse.
- Prepare distribution paper work by recording quantity shipped and the lot number shipped on the work order.
- Pulls orders from inventory, palletize and shrink-wrap or stage cases for shipment.
- Process order through shipping manifest computers.
- Prepare order for shipment by labeling and staging for carrier pick up.
- Load trailers shipments on trailers.
- Receives shipment from receiving area to check if accepted and released by Q & A, then put in stock.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Emails, safety rules, standard operating procedures (SOP’s), master procedures (MP’s), maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Must be able to read and apply procedures in the materials data safety sheet.
Ensure proper handling of all hazardous/raw material
Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to follow instructions and guidelines set forth by the area Lead/ supervisor
- Ability to use a pallet jack or dolly
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to learn and utilize computer for standard applications including work processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- 1- 2 years related experience.
- Strong communication in English (Reading, writing, and verbal).
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to work with a sense of urgency
Basic knowledge of weight scales, measurements and mathematical skills
Proficiency in Oracle and Microsoft office Suite
- Hazcom training
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working hours and shifts will vary and are dependent upon the work cycles of the Distribution center as required by business needs.
- As needed, overtime will be required which includes; peak operations such as Physical Inventory, etc.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Due to the nature of product contents, careful handling and compliance to procedure is required
- Ability to stand and or sit for long periods of time as required by work schedule.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Orange
Req ID: KAV003375