Danaher Corporation Digital Marketing Manager EMEA in Paris, France
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise. Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division. Leica Microsystems has seven major plants and product development sites around the world. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners. Its headquarters are located in Wetzlar, Germany.
Leica Microsystems, Inc offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job.
Leica Microsystems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn!
Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Do you want to drive the Digital transformation of Marketing? Do you champion growth and bring new ideas? Then, why not join us!
General Summary and Challenge
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. This new role supports the digital transformation of Marketing at Leica and to contribute to the generation of quality leads with a view to support revenue growth for products and services.
It combines both strategic thinking and hands-on activities. It also involves strong teamwork within the EMEA Marketing and Sales organizations and with our Global Digital team.
This role will take you to different exciting business environments where we commercialize our microscopy imaging solutions, whether it is Life Science Research, the Surgical environment or Industry (eg. Microelectronics, Automotive etc.)
This is a key role reporting to the Director of Marketing & Strategic Development for EMEA.
- Lead Digital strategy in EMEA to drive qualified Traffic Acquisition through various digital channels (paid/organic search, affiliate and traditional online display, social channels etc.)
- Implement Nurturing programs for leads to increase our win rates and to maintain and nurture our existing customer base
- Support product launches by managing and producing content for different digital media to deliver an integrated customer experience
- Lead and contribute to develop Digital Content including customer stories optimized for search engines to achieve and maintain best-in-class content across all digital channels
- Measure, Analyze and Optimize Digital Marketing end to end performance across all channels against objectives (ROI, KPI). Share best practices to ensure continuous improvements and report on performance
- Act as a business owner for CRM and database. Develop customer segmentation based on available data and hypotheses and apply segmentation to digital marketing activities
- Manage paid search and social media advertising including Google AdWords, Facebook and social media advertising
- Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence and segment discovery
- Stay abreast of industry trends, e valuate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage agencies and other vendor partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Global Digital team on SEO, Web design and development, social media, User experience etc.
- Ensure alignment of EMEA Digital marketing with company digital strategy
- Evangelize internally to support the Digital transformation of Marketing
BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
4-7 years of experience in Online Marketing or Digital Media
Proven track record defining and executing successful campaigns on digital channels, driving qualified traffic and improving ROI as well as developing retention marketing strategies through email marketing and other CRM initiatives
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Ability to analyze and interpret data, understand conversion goals, track performance, review digital campaign
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels, as well as in A/B testing
Solid knowledge of excel and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
Knowledge of CRM databases, ideally Salesforce
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Self-motivator with a collaborative spirit
Comfortable working in a lean and fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work
Fluency in English essential, another European language desirable (German, French, Spanish)
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-Germany-Hessen-Wetzlar
Req ID: LEI004018