Danaher Corporation Value Stream Leader in Pensacola, Florida
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
· Responsible for schedule attainment, setup wheel attainment, and laborproductivity.
· Responsible for OEE improvement and EHS
· Coach and develop teams, execute training
· Management responsible for the overall cost, schedule, quality and execution of production.
· Identifies and communicates operating unit goals and technology plans withrespect to health, safety, and environmental concerns, unit operations, and technical opportunities.
· Interact daily with functional resources including manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, material control, and quality control to ensure production requirements are met.
· Establish metrics for the Value Stream(s)
· Lead the development of current and future state value stream maps and continuous improvement plans, as well as the implementation of those plans across the value stream.
· Plan daily operations, optimize the utilization of skills, available work hours, material and work flow to assure timely production within acceptable quality standards.
· Ensure all personnel are adhering to ISO, cGMP, and cleanliness standards as they have been set forth by policy
· Directs Lead Persons on a daily basis
· Ensure operators are performing their jobs within the written guidelines of the Work Instructions
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
QualificationBachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, or Materials Science)
8-10 years’ experience in manufacturing
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Manufacturing & Operations
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-Pensacola
Req ID: PAL001811