Danaher Corporation Account Manager - Biotech Technologies in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Position Summary: The Account Manager- Biopharm sells Pall products and services to Biopharmaceutical accounts in assigned sales territory. Meets or exceeds the territory projections for sales growth. Provides written and verbal communication covering the status of the territory goals and objectives.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by Biopharm management. Sales targets are achieved via direct sales activity with customers and by working with product line support specialists.
- Establish strong relationships with customer end-users and management to successfully promote Pall technologies and capabilities. This is achieved through a strategic selling methodology.
- Provide technical support in various process purification technologies to develop and support solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Position, present and demonstrate Pall’s system and consumable technologies within customer process development and manufacturing groups.
- Coordinate various functional groups within Pall (Pall Advanced Separation Systems, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Marketing, Product Management, Inside Sales, Customer Service, etc.) to assemble and direct an effective team strategy so that customers’ needs are addressed in a timely manner and sales opportunities are won.
- Report and communicate all business opportunities, solution concepts and strategies to Pall management through the use of CRM and the sales funnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- 2 years in outside sales of filtration, separation and/or single use technologies to the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Other Requirements * Ability and willingness to travel overnight in order to effectively manage the territory. Overnight travel in the territory is expected to be minimal or as required. 2-4 trips per year to Pall facilities in New York and Massachusetts for meetings and/or training is to be expected. * Individual will be expected to arrange and schedule their own travel while adhering to Pall corporate travel and expense policy.
Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-PA-Philadelphia
Req ID: LIF003744