Danaher Corporation International Customer Care Representative in Pomona, California
Danaher Company Description
Kerr Corporation, a subsidiary of Sybron Dental Specialties, Inc., is a manufacturer of premiere dental consumables sold both domestically and internationally. Since 1891, Kerr has continued to build on its core competencies in developing innovative products for dental restorative procedures. With manufacturing, marketing and sales locations worldwide, Kerr is advancing esthetic dentistry through education and sustainable solutions for the clinician. Kerr's team spirited work environment encourages opportunities for personal and professional growth. Headquartered in Brea, CA., Kerr employs over 2,000 associates worldwide with manufacturing and administration offices located in the US, Switzerland, Czech Republic, and Italy.
Kerr Corporation, a Danaher company, is recruiting, retaining and rewarding and recognizing a team of "A" players fully aligned around our commitment to scale and organizational accountability to allow us to achieve balanced growth.
Kerr Corporation recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
Why Join Our Team?
Be a part of an organization where performance is recognized and rewarded. Dentistry is our passion and our overall commitment to quality, superior service, and dedication to our client's needs has established Kerr Corporation as an emerging leader in the market. Each Kerr Corporation team member is charged with the commitment to be the most progressive and dynamic organization in the dental industry. We view our fellow employees, clients, and distributor partners as members of the same team. We're looking for others to join Kerr Corporation who share our passion for growing our business the right way.
Our Company Vision
Kerr Corporation will be the consumable technology leader for progressive dentists and specialty dentists who desire to continuously improve the health, beauty, and youthful appearance of their patients. Our products will drive procedures that create lifetime results while minimizing the time and discomfort of treatment. Further, we will take a lead role in protecting people from cross contamination in the clinical environment.
Summary : Responsible for receiving customer orders and customer service requests by fax, e-mail, EDI, mail or phone. Performs the clerical processing operations needed for completion of orders or customer requests. Entry level, general supervision, or limited supervision depending on level of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receives customer orders by fax, e-mail, EDI, mail or phone. Performs the clerical processing operations needed for completion of order or customer request.
· Typical duties include setting up new accounts, completing standard order forms, entry into CRT system, price quotations, verifying credit release of order, and forwarding order or correction for
· Duties include processing of customer order or request, record search, investigation of problems/complaints, policy interpretation and adjustments or correction. Heavy phone usage.
· Required to develop clear communication skills, with emphasis on telephone skills, speak clearly, probe for information, have good concentration and obtain feedback for verification ofinformation.
· Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
· Required to develop ability to prioritize, keeping logs as needed, develop attention to details, consistently follow-up and take ownership of all orders.
· Must be proficient inbothorder processing and customer service skills.
· Must be proficient in conflict resolution skills.
· Typically follows specific instructions with detailed technical knowledge of product application increasing with time in grade.
Kerr is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualifications : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience :
· High School Diploma
· 2 years related experience
Language Skills :
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Mathematical Skills :
· Ability to perform basic math operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Reasoning Ability :
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills :
· Microsoft office suite
Physical Demands : The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods of time.
· The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work Environment : The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please no faxes or phone calls and only those meeting our criteria are asked to apply. Only those candidates being considered for this position will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Sybron Dental Specialties!
/We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing./
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Pomona
Req ID: KAV003381