Danaher Corporation Contracts Specialist in Port Washington, New York
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Responsible for reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial sales terms and conditions and agreements, distribution agreements, and non-disclosure agreements in close coordination with the business units and other shared services, under direction of the Contracts Director. Will work to build and use the Contracts Lifecycle Management (CLM) database tool, which will be used to manage all contracts from creation through execution and retention.
- Reviewing, revising and negotiating third party contracts to conform to Pall’s standard terms. This requires coordinating with the business units and shared service departments, including business leaders. Where necessary, review contracts with Pall attorneys. [35%]
- Prepare contracts based on Pall’s standard forms, using CLM. [20%]
- Support implementation of CLM solution, including becoming an administrator and training Pall associates. [25%]
- Participate in initiatives to update contract processes and templates. [5%]
- Maintain status of all existing contracts and participate in weekly VDM. [5%]
- Special projects involving contracts, as requested by Contracts Director or Pall attorneys. [10%]
* Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred. * Minimum of 7 years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts. * Familiarity with UCC and USG FAR/DFAR, CAS, ITAR, and EAR requirements * Strong business acumen * Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) * Experienced in working with a contract lifecycle management database, or comfortable/capable of working with similar databases. * Excellent interpersonal skills required – must be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, including the most senior. * Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities. * Ability to work globally with colleagues in other regions. * Proactive approach to recognizing needs, solving problems, anticipating issues. * Strong written and oral communication skills.High level of integrity, strong work ethic and team player. * To work safely and to comply with the company’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures.
Pall Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Legal
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-NY-Port Washington
Req ID: PAL002308