Danaher Corporation Senior Manager, IT Solution Delivery - Finance Systems in Port Washington, New York
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
The IT Solution Manager is responsible for developing the IT strategy and for the successful delivery of global support, fixes, enhancements and projects for his/her work stream. Effectively manages business and function relationships, partnering to provide thought leadership and hands on expertise that combines knowledge from industry experience, DBS and latest IT solution capabilities to produce optimal ‘best practice’ global business solutions. Provides leadership, demand and resource planning and management of the global IT team and consultants for their work stream. Measures satisfaction with a 360 degree lens, at the manager/client-executive/team member level.
- Develop strong business relationships and partner with DBS and key stakeholders to effectively manage demand and produce roadmap for work stream.
- Plan, manage and develop global resources, including on and offshore consultants as necessary to deliver solutions in line with the project roadmap for work stream.
- Partner with DBS and key stakeholders to problem solve and design solutions for the best-practices use of enterprise systems as a strategic and tactical enabler.
- Lead projects, project tasks and resources to deliver solutions according to defined timelines and budget
- Assign and oversee all aspects of development for work stream in accordance with business/project priorities.
- Lead and participate in continuous process improvement activities in the business environment
- Develop and maintain good communication with other IT teams to ensure integration points are understood and communicated.
- Supporting business strategies by recommending SAP & Non-SAP solutions.
- Deliver global support for implemented solutions to agreed SLAs.
- Develop and maintain compliance to IT policies and procedures
- Flexible travel will be required, up to 30%.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong leadership and change management skills to guide and influence new processes and technologies
- Excellent communication, organisational and relationship building skills
- Experience of people management with ability to lead and manage cross cultural and cross regional teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to translate business problems into global system solutions
- Proven experience of managing tasks and resources to timeline and budget.
- Expert level knowledge and experience of SAP modules within workstream including implementation lifecycle. These include: Finance, Controlling, Project Systems, BI & other related Non-SAP systems as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or 10 years equivalent work experience
- 10 years design and configuration experience in FI/CO/PS module involving end to end implementation projects, with knowledge of including integration with other modules including Basis.
- 5 years experience of working in a global IT environment
- 5 years experience of managing resources in a global environment
Pall is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-NY-Port Washington
Req ID: SHA000777