Danaher Corporation Senior Director, Strategic Sales in Portsmouth, FloridaUnited Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Find what drives you on a team with a 70 year history of being recognized for discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our portfolio is broad, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. Our career opportunities are as diverse as our products and they are all focused on creating better lives and a better planet. At Pall, we believe that innovation is our legacy, our privilege, and our destiny. If that resonates with you, join us!
The Sr. Director of Strategic sales will be responsible for leading Pall Aerospace’s Sales organization in the Americas to ensure strategic objectives are achieved. This will include the preparation and adherence, alignment and delivery of the sales, orders, margin and pricing budgets. Drive business development activities through Funnel and Account Management strategies. Continuous development and improvement of the sales organization staff and its processes.
Essential job functions * Preparation and execution of monthly critical metrics, analysis of deviations and implementation of corrective measures. * Build trustful and reliable relationships with our customers. * Preparation of the commercial offers in alignment with the Delegation of Authority (DOA). * Contract Negotiations with customers on behalf of the company in accordance with the Delegation of authority (DOA). * Recruiting of people and continuous development of associates. * Building of effective communications and interaction between sales and marketing and other company divisions, including foreign partners. * Continuous maintenance of sales funnel, identification of market opportunities and drive their implementation. * Development and execution of accurate strategic and tactical plans. * Participation in the development of pricing policy. * Gathering and providing information about customer requirements to partners in the company * Leadership/Sponsorship of dedicated projects: setting objectives; risk and resources assessment; materials data collection and analysis; action plan execution; reporting.
- Business Degree or Technical Degree preferred.
- MBA Degree preferred.
- 10 years of demonstrated Leadership experience preferred
- Aerospace and Defense industry preferred
- 3 years of experience as a head of Sales or Business Development
- B2B sales technology and key account management experience.
- Must be able to travel domestically and well as internationally (20% - 35%)
- Ambitious Sales Leader who can forge relationship with CEO’s and other C-suite executives with multinational customers and/or governmental military organizations, as well as other key business contacts and cross functional relationships with internal business partners.
- Broad knowledge of the Aerospace market as well as experience selling high technology products and solutions into the Aerospace and/or Defense sector preferred
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Operations (demand and production planning, manufacturing, sourcing, logistics, customs clearance), Human Resources, Research and Development), PE, QMS, EHS and IT.
- Extensive experience at each stage of the sales process and proficiency with the cost elements associated with the preparation of cost proposals, negotiating contract price and terms, as well as mentoring others in developing these skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management skills. Other requirements
- Selected candidate may reside in the East/Midwest of the United States.
- This position requires access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services. U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, protected person status, or U.S. Government export authorization is required. Any offer of employment is contingent upon Pall obtaining the necessary employment visa and export authorization, including, if required, an export license from the applicable U.S. government agency.
Diversity & Inclusion At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-FL-New Port Richey
Req ID: IND001177