Danaher Corporation AR Administrator (French speaking) in Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Our Finance SSC Team is looking for a
French speaking Accounts Administrator
to join the team in Portsmouth
This is a unique chance to work for a large and dynamic global organisation. An opportunity has now become available for an AR Administrator to join the Finance SSC team in Portsmouth. In this role you will work with the Accounts Receivable team ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of the AR Ledger for various Pall entities as required, with regard to chasing invoices for payment, allocating cash receipts, and ensuring compliance of company controls. You will play a key role in our team supporting our internal and external customers in EMEA (this role will be mainly supporting our French customers)
Role and Duties:
Maintenance of the Accounts Receivable Ledger to include:
- Chasing overdue debtors using telephone / email
- Helping to reduce DSO and overdue debt;
- Liaising with Sales Office personnel and Sales Managers in various Pall sales offices when required to help resolve queries;
- Working with SAP Credit Management system to review all blocked orders;
- Opening of new customer accounts, including credit checks and obtaining approval as per company policy;
- Annual review of credit limits for customers;
- Communicate with people at different levels – internally and externally. This will include communicating with other Pall companies as and when required;
- Sending out of weekly dunning letters;
- Running monthly statements for customers;
- Sending out of copy invoices as and when requested;
- Produce weekly list of customers ‘on stop’ for sales office/managers;
- Participation in monthly credit control meetings with the sales office;
- Provide cover for other members of AR team when required;
- Other ad hoc duties directed by the AR Team Leaders or CFS Management as and when required;
- Strive to meet monthly targets for both own ledger and wider AR team;
- Proactive team player, willing to participate in process improvement discussions.
*Basic Qualifications: * * Previous experience working in an Accounts Receivable role essential * Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel essential * European second language (French)
Interested? Join the PALL Team! If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about our competitive salary package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Hampshire-Portsmouth
Req ID: SHA000790