Danaher Corporation Senior Project Manager in Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
Our Project Management Team is looking forward to welcome a
Senior Project Manager - Water
Position Objective: This is a great opportunity to work for a large, dynamic and fast paced global organisation. An opportunity has now become available for a Senior Project Manager to join the team. You will be leading projects and support engineering managers in the management, leading, documentation and planning of Pall Water design, manufacture and supply projects ensuring customer requirements are fully met.
· Assist in leading the project team (Engineering, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and Suppliers) and be the voice of the project to the wider Pall community to drive on time and reliable manufacture of products with competitive costs to manufacture.
· Own project plans, resource plans, control of documentation and producing of customer reports and documents.
· Communicate project deliverables in terms of risk, cost, time and quality to a broad audience within the company and externally to customers, including senior management, developing mitigation strategies where appropriate to maintain project deliverables.
· Perform duties to an agreed program, manage priorities by liaison with Engineering Manager, Supply Chain manager and or Service Manager.
· Working processes to be in accordance with the Pall Quality Management System.
· Be the point of contact for the customers
· Financial/Budget Responsibility : Financial and Budgetary control for assigned projects ensuring agreed targets are met and contribute to budget planning processes for Pall Water.
The successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor degree in General or Mechanical Engineering or related Science.
• Preferably Chartered Engineer with membership of a relevant Engineering Institution.
Essential Previous Experience:
· Experience of project tracking including cost budgeting; spend analysis, resource allocation, risk identification and migration
· Experience of manufactured and assembled unit design / project management.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
· Must have an in depth understanding and experience of the principles of Project Management and how they are effectively applied.
· Must be able to demonstrate strong project management, leadership and effective communication skills being able to work effectively in a cross functional and multi-cultural environment.
· Must be able to multi-task across one or more projects at any one time either individually or as part of a cross functional team. As part of this you must be able to recognize timescale issues thereby developing and implementing corrective actions to ensure the deadlines are met.
· Knowledge in plastic pipe manufacturing, pumps, valves and instrumentation would be significantly advantageous.
· Knowledge or experience of working in or for a water treatment environment would be advantageous.
· Must be willing to travel both within the UK and abroad therefore a current driving licence and passport are essential.
· Must be autonomous as management and project team are located outside UK
Interested? Join the PALL Team!
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further and find out more about our competitive salary package, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: EMEA-Western Europe-United Kingdom-Hampshire-Portsmouth
Req ID: IND000392