Danaher Corporation Bioprocess Specialist - Pune in Pune, India
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visitwww.pall.com/green.
This position provides technical expertise and is responsible for selling Biotech Solutions to customers in a defined territory.
Essential Job Functions:
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as assigned by Biotech management. Sales targets are achieved via direct sales activity with customers and by working with Account Managers.
• Establish strong relationships with customer end-users and management to successfully promote Pall technology solutions and capabilities. Position, present and demonstrate Pall solutions technologies within customer process development and manufacturing groups.
• Provide technical support in various process purification technologies to develop and support solutions that meet or exceed the customers’ expectations.
• Coordinate various functional groups within Pall (Pall Advanced Separation Systems, Integrated Solutions, Scientific & Laboratory Services, Marketing, Product Management, Inside Sales, Customer Service, etc.) to assemble and direct an effective team strategy so that customers’ needs are addressed in a timely manner and sales opportunities are won.
• Report and communicate all business opportunities, solution concepts and strategies to Pall management through the CRM and the sales funnel.
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field.
• 3 -5 years work experience in the in the Biotech industry
o 3 years minimum experience in a Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
o 1 year minimum Sales experience
• Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
• Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
• No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
• Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
• Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
• Knowledge of Miller Heiman selling methodology.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Maharashtra-Pune
Req ID: LIF003765