Danaher Corporation Bioprocess Specialist – Sales in Pune, India
Be part of something altogether life-changing
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do
• You will be responsible for giving the technical inputs to customer from the Cytiva offering and to grow Business in your accounts by suggesting the customer the right solution . You should have hand on experience in upstream and fair understanding of downstream . Understanding of single use will be an added advantage
• Responsible for preparation of Forecasts, effective trend analysis and drive achievement, You are also expected to personally nurture relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the Industry and Government in collaboration with the leadership team.
• Manage & meet the Regional budget by focusing on key measures of performance namely design in review , solution centric selling , Revenue and Order while staying within allocated base cost budget. To have the regional AR/PD under the set limits.
• Leverage Cytiva Connections including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations. Work with modality team in developing strategy for solution driven approach to customer
• Lead Business development initiatives in the Region, with aim of improving Market Share in your accounts.
• Drive visibility and accountability through improved sales pipeline, forecast management and leverage sales tools for pipeline updates & tracking
Who you are
• Education & Experience levels: Masters degree in Science or M. Tech Biotech. JRF/SRF ( cell line handling ) along with Master degree would be preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience working in Life Science & Biopharma industry.
•Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward thinking and customer-first attitude.
• Demonstrated ability to work with Key stake holder clients in LS & Bio-Pharma Industry.
• Establish and maintain positive work relationships with peers, management, and customers Page • Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization.
• Should be a team player
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 68,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color , national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) . #LI-VK1
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .