Danaher Corporation Global SSD Senior Analyst - CRM C4C in Pune, India
Danaher Company Description
Pall Corporation is a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, serving the diverse needs of customers across the broad spectrum of life sciences and industry.
Pall Life Sciences provides cutting-edge products and services to meet the demanding needs of customers discovering, developing and producing biotech drugs, vaccines, cell therapies and classic pharmaceuticals. Pall offers advanced medical technologies, which are often a patient’s last line of defense from dangerous pathogens. Pall’s food and beverage products provide critical protection from contaminants during various manufacturing steps.
Pall Industrial serves a diverse range of customers in the microelectronics, aerospace, fuels, petrochemical, chemical, automotive, and power generation industries. Pall is a key supplier to the innovative and demanding semiconductor and consumer electronics industries, and provides filtration products used in critical applications on commercial and military aerospace vehicles. Pall products are key to the reliability of industrial equipment. Pall’s engineered solutions help municipal and industrial customers address mounting water quality, scarcity and demand issues, and help energy companies maximize production and develop commercially successful next generation fuels.
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Pall has offices and plants throughout the world.
To learn more about Pall, please visithttps://www.pall.com/en/about-pall.html.
Summary Purpose of the Position:
The ‘ Sr IT Analyst - CRM C4C Sales – will be primarily responsible for the delivery and operations of IT systems that support and enable the C4C (SAP Hybris) primarily using SAP ERP SD and Customer for Cloud CRM Solution. Reporting to the IT Director Solutions & Service Delivery , this role will be responsible for the global implementation and management of existing information technology solutions. The key objective of this position is to deliver the solutions and services primarily related to SAP and C4C (SAP Hybris) platform ecosystem. This position will be responsible for understanding and enabling a dynamic, global IT team to effectively meet the business demands for IT. Work collaboratively across various functions while leveraging a strong global delivery framework to continue to deliver value at a lower cost to serve. Responsibilities :
- Understand and Delivery & functional solutions and services in SAP C4C and SAP SD.
- Collaborate regularly with the other IT SAP functional, Basis, and Technical teams to help deliver solutions and maximize the value of our investment in strategic enterprise applications like SAP C4C and SAP ECC.
- Delivery Functional Projects that require planning, execution and coordination of the development teams working along internal and external resources.
- Ensure ongoing operational support of current applications while assisting in the management of the development lifecycle and delivery of programing solutions
- Advocate and enforce applicable standards, policies, procedures and delivery management best practices in the implementation and/or maintenance of IT Applications.
Key Performance Indicators / Metrics:
o On-Time / On-Budget Delivery of Large Projects & Enhancements o IT Incidents SLA% & Mean-Time-To-Resolve (MTTR) o Translate Business Requirement into C4C and SAP Solutions
Position Competency Requirements
· Cloud for Customer C4C (SAP Hybris) experience should be at least 5 years with overall expected SAP experience is Min 3 -10 years. Experience in C4C is MUST.
· C4C Integration Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems is must
- 5 years of hands on working experience with SAP ERP (SD)
- 7 years in Information Technology, Business Systems, delivery and customer facing roles
- Expertise working with global team’s key internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, information systems or related field
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
Global working environment with occasional conference calls during evenings & weekends
Flexible travel required, up to 20% possible
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-India-India-Maharashtra-Pune
Req ID: SHA000864