Danaher Corporation Global Program Manager, Digital Diagnostics, Healthcare IT in Redwood City, California
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
Our people At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
As the Global Program Manager you will be responsible for leading the digital initiative that should tie our existing diagnostics tests together in an aggregated digital offering such as an early risk-score, clinical decision support or similar – delivered into the existing digital health eco-system.
The Global Program Manager for Digital Diagnostics within DHR Dx will also be responsible for leading the front-end innovation initiative that should define the future for Health IT within the DHR Dx group. Using specific disease states and their related treatment pathways as the driving use-case the team must define the right strategy and develop unique and differentiated insights that will help drive improved patient outcome.
This role will help shape the future of healthcare –while ensuring DHR will have a winning position in the future healthcare eco-system.
* Direct all phases of the digital diagnostics program inclusive managing internal and external stakeholders
* Establish external collaboration (Open Innovation) that will allow us to generate new learnings / insights
* Establish a data-science team that can mine existing data and provide new insights
* Define a clear “channel-strategy”; how to deliver the digital diagnostics – I .e. through EMR, stand-alone, etc.
* Define a business-model for digital Diagnostics Measure of performance: * Do we at all times have a clear plan for how to proceed and are we following our plan * Number of pilots conducted with external parties at customer sights * Team established and insights generated * Clear understanding of the digital diagnostics eco-system inclusive opportunities and defined strategy * Business model defined #LI-SL1.
* M.Sc. Computer science / Ph.D. or similar * Some formal business training / experience * Must have experience within Health IT business domain, either from EMR companies or relevant startups within the business domain * Experience driving stakeholder alignment across a diverse organization * Worked in a multidisciplinary setting, and is capable of translating the IT eco-system into an understandable story * Relevant job titles in current position could be: Product Manager, Program manager related to Decision Support, Diagnostics Data Science and similar – Head of Digital Health, Data Analytics … * Excellent English in writing and spoken is a must * Must master all aspects of IT tools –Including familiarity with simple statistics * As the initiative is global a good amount of travel should be expected * We can be flexible on the hiring location – however some travel-activities to ensure f2f presence in important meetings should also be expected
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Redwood City
Req ID: RAD001747