Danaher Corporation Kerr Sales Representative- Restoratives, Endodontics, KTC (Roanoke/Charlottesville) in Roanoke, Virginia
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
Want a career you can “sink your teeth into?”
Kerr Corporation, one of the many successful dental manufacturing companies owned by Danaher, is a top producer of products used by dental professionals in 99 percent of dental practices around the world. Our employees are engaged in creating innovative and highly regarded quality products that add to the well-being, comfort and self-esteem of dental patients globally.
We want to give our associates a reason to smile by creating a workplace where everyone can make a visible difference. We offer competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k benefits. Come join our team and apply today!
The Kerr Restoratives, Endo, KTC Sales Representative will manage an assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals as well as support the strategic initiatives for the broader KaVo Kerr organization. Our professional Sales Representative will manage area dealer partners to promote and sell our market leading restoratives, Endo and TotalCare products to dental offices, dental groups, dental schools and other dental institutions. This role is responsible for growing our current customer base as well as prospecting/sourcing new customers within the territory. In addition, this role will be required to support local, regional and national trade shows as needed. Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable bonus based on achieving and driving results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas while managing the territory within assigned expense budgets.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with both dealer reps and key customers by co-traveling and direct selling activities.
- Develop and present business plans and promotions to customer base that drives results.
- Attend trade shows and coordinate/conduct appropriate dealer training sessions.
- Effectively uses CRM to properly manage sales opportunities within the territory.
- Work with Special Markets division to grow share within large group dental practices and institutional accounts.
- Support internal marketing teams to ensure alignment with strategic initiatives, including new product launches.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 3 years outside sales experience
- Ability to travel 10% overnight
- Must be based out of Roanoke or Charlottesville
- Eligibility to drive a company car is an essential function of the position offered as a requirement
- Sales Skills- High level sales skills with a successful track record
- Dental or Medical Device Sales experience preferred
- Organizational Skills – Effective planning and prioritization
- Teamwork- Ability to work closely with other KaVo Kerr team members
- Communication- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic- Ability to make decisions with consideration to business impact
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Geographic Territory includes: Western half of Virginia and small part of southern West Virginia
- Key Cities:Roaonke, Blacksburg, Charlottesville, Harrisonburg, Danville, Lynchburg
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #144 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-VA-Roanoke
Req ID: KAV003402