Danaher Corporation Application Engineer in São Paulo, Brazil
Who we are:
Esko is the global market leader with software for printers, designers, packaging manufacturers and hardware products for pre-media, trade shops, converters and label industries.
Esko solutions are used in prepress, packaging design (ArtiosCAD), virtual prototyping, workflow automation (Automation Engine), packaging management (WebCenter) and colorimetry management and set of graphic arts professions. Esko is also a major player in flexo and digital cutting systems.
What we value:
We believe that real breakthroughs come from teams that think big and respect each other’s differences – different ideas, different perspectives, and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to our customers’ most pressing needs.
Do you want to work with the market leading company in the packaging industry, where you can make a difference by selling innovative products and technologies?
The Application Engineer instructs customer system operators on the Esko software products, in different delivery methods: classroom (currently approx. 20%), on site (currently approx. 80%) and e-training. He/she will also be responsible to install and configure the Esko Software Solutions on customer site.
As Application Engineer, your role will:
· Train customer operators to make efficient use of their Esko solution, either in one of our training centers or at the customer’s site (in their production environment).
· Install and configure Esko software solutions on customer site.
· Help the customer to integrate the system in their existing workflow. This includes:
· System setup & configuration
· Defining and setting up the necessary workflows
· Report and follow-up on activities.
· Keep your own knowledge up to date by attending courses, self-study and in depth preparation.
· Keep track of reporting, this includes:
· Training reports
· Service reports (Time registration via IRP)
· Customer Surveys
· Provide input to define the content of training programs based on customer feedback.
· Provide suggestions to help improve the quality of training material and training courses, certification and e-learning.
· Be customer-driven.
· Report any possible sales leads
Who we want…
· Good communicator who like to talk with customers.
· Customer-oriented associate: “the customers’ problem is your problem”.
· Solution oriented
· Good stress resistance.
· Independent worker (extensive travelling alone).
· Flexible in travel and finding solutions
Qualifications and professional knowledge:
· Good understanding of our industry.
· Good knowledge of the Esko software solutions, specially Automation Engine.
· Familiar with the Esko hardware products.
· Good understanding of graphical processes.
· Possess a basic working knowledge of graphic software applications.
· Basic knowledge of relevant operating systems.
· English/Spanish will be a differential.
· Good communication, listening, teaching and facilitation skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .