Danaher Corporation Director, Key Accounts - Water Quality in São Paulo, Brazil
Danaher Company Description
Danaher's Water Quality (‘WQ”) Platform is part of the Environmental & Applied Solutions reporting segment and is a global leader in water quality analysis and treatment, providing instrumentation and disinfection systems to help analyze and manage the quality of ultra pure water, portable water, wastewater, groundwater and ocean water in residential, commercial, industrial, and natural resource applications. Our water quality business provides products under a variety of brands, including Hach, ChemTreat, Trojan Technologies, OTT/Hydromet and McCrometer. Water Quality has sales of approximately $2B with a global footprint.
Director, Global Key Accounts LATAM - Water Quality is responsible for driving Water Quality Platform growth through the strategic development of Platform Accounts within Latin America.
- Develops and executes platform account management strategy to achieve key business objectives; leveraging resources, relationships, and products across the Water Quality Platform OpCo’s to differentiate from the competition.
- Engage Regional Sales Organizations, Country Managers, and Field Service Managers to maximize focus and tactical execution across the regional business.
- Analyze, articulate and communicate key business drivers and imperatives across the enterprise and focus on profitable growth opportunities.
- Coach, counsel and develop a team of account management professionals. Identify gaps in product knowledge, management, and account management skills within the teams. Ensures that team is aware of trends and responds to client/market demands with relevant products and services to drive revenue.
- Build, develop, and maintain relations with clients, personally owning one or more accounts.
- Participate in sales efforts for specific accounts as needed. This includes involvement in pre-call strategy, the creation of sales presentations and participation in the delivery of sales presentations.
Lead the selection of new platform accounts.
TRAVEL : Estimated to be at 40% of the time.
The Director, Platform Account Management reports to the Commercial President, High Growth Markets, Water Quality Platform.
• Company leadership team
• OpCo Sales Leadership
• Platform Account Managers
• Field Sellers
• OpCo Finance
• Other Danaher company leaders / associates
• Other Platform PAM/KAM leaders
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
• Process outputs
• PA quota attainment
• On time delivery
• Labor productivity
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or relevant field required
A Master’s Degree is a plus
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
10 years of Commercial experience
- Ability to accurately assess key business metrics and situations from a “general manager’s” point of view
- Proven ability to take strategy from concept to operational implementation, particularly in a role of influence across organizational structures
- Experience with large clients selling multiple services/solutions required
- Expertise with a demonstrated record of progressively increasing responsibility in a commercial function
- Strong and dynamic communication skills (written, oral and presentation skills); persuasive communication with C-level customer contacts
- Experience with leading a team of high performance sales professionals
- Demonstrated personal understanding of solution selling and ability to build and sustain relationships at a very senior level with customers, gaining trusted advisor status
- Familiarity with various manufacturing process technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft office; including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management
- Exceptional ability in development of business strategies and strong mature presence
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, problem solving, decision making, project management, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work independently, anticipate and react to frequently changing business climate
Ability to work effectively across organizations and cross culturally
BACKGROUND & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Charts the Course
Focuses on the future and creates direction
- Understands long-term business and financial implications of day-to-day decisions
- Looks “around the corner” for opportunities and obstacles
- Shows an understanding of issues relevant to the broad organization
Establishes and maintains key global stakeholder relationships within and outside the organization
Drives Innovation & Growth
Develops a deep understanding of customers’ needs and expectations.
- Evaluates competitors from the customer’s perspective to identify how/where to differentiate to gain market share.
- Manages and balances risk and reward to create value.
Encourages and coaches leaders to listen to and support new ideas and thoughtful risks.
Leads through DBS
Demonstrates a passion for results and drives to exceed expectations
- Takes action to proactively resolve issues and drive improvements
- Rigorously thinks through the complexity of a problem or issue and avoids forcing past approaches and solutions
Influences through action and communicates effectively
Builds People, Teams & Organizations
Creates an environment where organizations and teams collaborate across boundaries to drive business results
- Articulates a compelling agenda and direction that inspires others to follow
- Navigates complex situations by leveraging networks to gain alignment
- Ensures targeted, timely and situation-appropriate communication to all stakeholders
Establishes and sets contexts for logical, clear and aggressive individual and team priorities
Acts with Integrity
Accepts responsibility and learns from mistakes or failures
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Water Quality
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo
Req ID: WAT000025