Danaher Corporation Sales Manager in São Paulo, Brazil
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
INSERT JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
- Grow sales in a highly competitive instrumentation market
- Build and execute growth strategies in support of company’s goals
- Manage and motivate a Sales & Application team of 5-6 people
- Help with development of Team and their career plans
- Manage a network of distributors and build partnership with key customers
- Work closely with other Operational Teams in Brazil and improve current processes to ensure effective and efficient handling of all transactions
- Manage all transactions and operations with 100% compliance to company guidelines and country regulations and requirements.
INSERT QUALIFICATIONS HERE
- 10 years of sales with 3-4 years of management experience
- Bachelors’ degree in science and or business. Master’s degree preferred.
- Working experience in instrumentation sales, life science and or diagnostics markets
- Positive qualities critical to success: Positive attitude, hard worker, Team player with strong motivation to success
- Experience with planning, budgeting, forecasting and successful implementation of plans
- Fluent in Portuguese & English. Working proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
Req ID: LEI004473