Danaher Corporation Automation Solutions Sales Consultant in Sacramento, California
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or at www.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are seeking a Life Science Automation Sales Representative based in the Sacramento/Berkeley area to represent Beckman Coulter Life Science Automated Liquid Handling Systems within an assigned geographic territory that includes CA, NV, OR, WA, and AK. Incumbent will implement a sales plan to achieve/exceed established sales goals, call on prospective and current company customers, and work collaboratively with applications and technical support to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Bachelor of Science degree with 1-5 years sales experience and proven record of sales success in life science equipment sales.
- Knowledge of sample preparation methods including; nucleic acid extraction, PCR preparation and clean up, serial dilution, high throughput screening, ELISA, and next generation sequencing and library construction.
- Create and implement a sales plan that meets/exceeds sales goals including; sales opportunities, top accounts, regional shows, seminars, demonstrations, and other activities that produce results.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to deliver technical seminars to customer audiences
- A successful record of prospecting and developing new accounts
- Create and Develop customer reference sites
- Coordinate distributor training activities as needed to achieve corporate objectives.
- Maintain customer activity files including the generation and maintenance of a mail list for customers in the assigned territory.
- Collect and reports information on all competitive activity within the assigned territory.
- Software competence - experience with personal computer and software, e-mail, and Microsoft Office programs
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Sacramento
Req ID: BEC009221