Danaher Corporation Field Service Engineer- West in Sacramento, California
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cuttion solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medion rum corrugated production.
- Responsible for repair, installation and maintenance of equipment at customer sites
- Improve customer satisfaction through a high level of response and service to the account
- Maintain exceptional customer relationships and drive excellence in customer service
- Provide remote support to customers as required
- Assist with trade-shows and demo's
- Assist other associates as needed
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in service and repair of machinery
- Associate in Mechanical/ Electrical / Technology /technician or military equivalent
- Ability totravel extensivelyincluding overnight and possibly weekends.
- Technical field service experience with mechanical, electrical, electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics troubleshooting and repair.
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and diagnostic capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, mechanics, optics
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows OS and Office applications
- Ablility to use testing equipment
- Hands-on and non-procrastinating approach
- Knowledge of the industries Esko serves
- *This position is very physical and requires the ability to frequently lift 25-50 lbs as well as continuous bending, walking and standing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Sacramento
Req ID: ESK002831