Danaher Corporation Sales Representative, San Francisco in San Francisco, California
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
The Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers and for actively prospecting for new accounts and maximizing sales potential with existing customers.
The Sales Representative is the primary external representative of Radiometer and must convey a sense of expertise in Radiometer products, services and capabilities and serve as a key educator to our customer business accounts.
Grow market share by winning competitive accounts. Develop strategic references to utilize in leveraging new business and growth initiatives. Grow sales to “own hospital” in assigned territories with value selling. Update CRM/ maintain and accurately forecast a robust 30-60-90 day sales funnel. Drive Radiometer share from lab to Point of Care using sales process focused on competitive account conversions Support TC in sales growth to plan Grow share in samplers
a) Position Specific Competencies / Experience
- Minimum five years sales experience in medical diagnostics. Background must include capital equipment sales. Immunoassay experience strongly preferred. Respiratory therapy, Nurse, clinical lab or similar work experience helpful.
- Bachelors degree required, science major preferred but not required
- Primary language English
- PC environment, mid-level or greater MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook); midlevel or greater internet skills; Smartphone; database and CRM competency
e) Travel (required estimated % of time)
- 70% or greater; some overnight travel
- Plan, organize and execute sales calls and manage key accounts throughout the sales cycle.
- Strong written, oral and technical presentation skills.
- Possess strategic and tactical planning skills necessary to validate forecast activity.
- Ability to manage a territory from a home office maintaining strong ties to customers, management and headquarters using all issued technology.
- Successfully complete company training on products, services and procedures
- Exploit solution sales techniques
- Must be able to lift or maneuver 40 lbs
- EOE m/f/v/h
II. PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
- Must be self motivating with a positive outlook and focused on quality work.
- Personal sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Spends some personal time upgrading skills and career
- Exhibits a need to succeed by setting personal goals to outperform company metrics
III. KEY RELATIONSSHIPS
- Must communicate timely and accurately with upper management and internal departments such as Field Service, Customer Service, Finance, Bids and Contracts, HR, IT.
- Must create and maintain strong relationships with customers and key buyer influencers.
IV. WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?
This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills by selling leading-edge diagnostic equipment to premier medical entities
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-San Francisco
Req ID: RAD001681