Danaher Corporation Information Systems Support Specialist in Santiago, Chile
Danaher Company Description
Equal Opportunity / ADA ChemTreat, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
_General Description:_ Chemtreat is looking for the right individual to step into our fast-paced, challenging environment as our Systems Administrator. You’ll be working to maintain the stability of the environment while also moving the company forward through innovation and technology. You’ll be part of a talented IT team working to bring innovative solutions to drive the top and bottom lines of our business. If you are smart, motivated, customer centric, excited about new challenges and eager to learn we can’t wait to hear from you.
_Essential Functions and Responsibilities:_· Ensure compliance with corporate IT and local policies.
· Troubleshoot hardware/software issues for network and voice infrastructure in a 10 site, 2000 user environment that spans 8 countries.· Provide escalated support to network, voice, server and client issues. · Troubleshoot hardware/software issues for client and server applications. · Take ownership of escalated tickets from our helpdesk and Desktop Systems Specialist. · Work directly with users as needed via phone, email, and in person to identify root causes of reoccurring issues. · Maintain compliance of all systems through daily health checks and scheduled testing processes. · Keep client applications on current versions through research, testing and deployment. · Manage the antivirus solution for client systems, including keeping endpoints in compliance. · Research and Development for new technologies to enhance the user experience. · Participate in an On-Call rotation where when on-call, responsible for responding to system outage alerts 24/7. · Own and Manage Client, Network, and or Server projects as assigned from the Network and Server Operations Manager. · Maintain attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of all work. · Keep tickets and projects updated through the approved ticket tracking application. · Create and keep updated thorough documentation as it relates to any of the above.
_ _ _Other Responsibilities:_ Other duties as required
· Minimum 5 years experience working in an I.T. support role in a Windows Active Directory Domain environment.
· Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English and Spanish is required.
· Experience working inside of a ticket and/or project tracking system. (Altiris, Footprints, Track-It, ServiceDesk, etc…)
· Working knowledge of Server operating systems - such as Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016. PC operating systems such as Windows 7, 8 and 10.
· Knowledge of various Windows Server Roles
· Solid understanding of Group Policies
· Solid understanding of Active Directory
· Working knowledge managing and/or supporting LAN/WAN network infrastructures.
· Experience managing and/or supporting VoIP Systems.
· Experience using a software deployment and/or OS Deployment tool. (GPO, SCCM, Kaseya, Kace, Altiris, Ghost, Login Scripts, WDS, etc…)
· Experience creating technical documentation.
· Working knowledge of networking standards, topologies, hardware and protocols.
· Passion for technology and a desire to advance your career is a Requirement!
· Scripting experience is a Plus!
· SQL query writing experience is a Plus!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: Latin America-Latin America-Chile-Santiago Province-Santiago
Req ID: CHE001640