Danaher Corporation Sales Representative - Pacific Northwest - Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia (Canada) in Seattle, Washington
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
• Achieve or exceed sales quota.
• Provide Mass Spectrometry sales expertise with regard to market, applications and competition.
• Conduct effective customer meetings/presentations/seminars.
• Grow prospects and pipeline
• Timely and accurate forecasting and sales pipeline generation is critical with regular weekly updates into Salesforce.com.
• Accelerate growth for new products and emerging applications.
• Partner in the territory with local service and other support staff to ensure total customer solution and satisfaction.
• Attend and support local technical shows and mass spectrometry related discussion groups.
• Candidates must be located within Washington, Oregon, Idaho, British Columbia (Canada)
• Domain working knowledge in Mass Spectrometry.
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in a science major.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of successful capital equipment sales experience.
• Ability to effectively develop knowledge of accounts and key customers in the territory and have the ability to interpret customer's needs and identify/propose solutions.
• Experience and knowledge with typical customer applications, specifically Clinical Research & Diagnostics as a primary market space.
• Ability to relate to and understand customer needs and SCIEX product lines.
• Understands the sales life cycle, process and value added selling for Mass Spectrometry.
• Must travel routinely within territory to customer accounts, and quarterly/annual sales meetings at various locations.
• Able to respond quickly to competitive situation and influence customer buying decisions.
• Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrates strong initiative and willingness to take ownership for results.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-WA-Seattle
Req ID: SCI002579