Danaher Corporation Application Specialist, Life Sciense in Shanghai, China
Danaher Company Description
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.
Beckman Coulter offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives. Whether it's a health care program or paid time off, our programs contribute to life beyond the job. Check out our benefits. We think you'll like what you see.
If you believe your education and experience are in line with the position description and qualifications referred to above, and are motivated, energetic, and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please submit your resume online at the URL below or atwww.beckmancoulter.com.
Beckman Coulter is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
communication, report writing and technical knowledge
BASIC PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
This position responsible for develop and track project plans, assists in resolving difficult situations, adheres to technical standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will also be responsible for, but not limiting to the following duties :
- Post sales support: Life Science customer application advanced training and troubleshooting
- Pre-sales support including clinical product introduction, Demo, solution proposal, configuration.
- To carry through market education & publicizing, including product presentation, expert team constructing etc.
- To participate in the clinical products register, new product launch
- To collect & update clinical marketing information, including competitors, market trend, consumer expectation etc.
- Product introduction on marketing activities such as seminar and workshops in clinic
- Develop and maximize relationship with key customers to help product sales
This description is a summary of principle responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties may be assigned.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS:
- External contacts for this position include hospital, the commercial clinical Lab,dealers.
- Internal contacts include allmarketingdepartment staff members as well as other pre-sale and post-sale department staff in other offices of the company to gain information or to resolve problems.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN:
The incumbent of this position is responsible for his/her own work. Only new work is reviewed before issue, all other work is handled independently, reporting status to managers/supervisor. Some work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment, but most assignments are specific and well defined.
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
· Master degree or above of Bioengineering, Molecular Biology or Medical education background is preferred.
· Excellent English skills in speaking, reading and writing.
· Two years working experience.
· Being experienced in clinic or life science industry is preferred.
This position also requires:
· Good attitude, well habit of work, positive & take responsibility
· Continues learning and developing expertise to expand repertoire of skills
· Uses logical methodology in analyses
· Prioritizes assigned work assuring milestones are achieved
· Keeps management current via regular feedback and defers to others before taking action in non-routine matters
· Prepares for technical or managerial advancement Seeks innovative ways to accomplish objectives
· Continuously learns from experiences, particularly non-routine challenges
· Concentrates on key objectives despite distractions
· Identifies and focuses on critical deliverables and high priority assignments
· Understands complex technical and non-technical documentation
· Effectively communicates with external contacts to ensure positive outcomes.
· Acknowledges and addresses issues honestly and without judgment
· Learns to analyze business processes and customer requirements
· Regularly participates on process improvement teams within own functional area
· Works reliably with team members to resolve problems and achieve goals
· Shows respect for all team members
· Begins learning the company businesses and products and how own function impacts business results
· Learns customer business needs and takes action to meet those needs
This position may require business traveling in a frequently situation.
This position functions in a general office environment.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Life Sciences
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Req ID: BEC013152