Danaher Corporation HR Assistant in Shanghai, China
Danaher Company Description
Danaher Corporation is a science and technology leader designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. A Fortune 200, NYSE-listed company, Danaher serves customers in more than 125 countries and had $20.5 billion in revenue in 2015 across its five reporting segments: Test & Measurement, Environmental, Dental, Life Sciences & Diagnostics, and Industrial Technologies. The “Danaher Business System”, a global process revolving around continuous improvement, is incorporated into every operating location, function and level to shape strategy, focus execution and create value for customers and shareholders alike.
This role requires to operate with high levels of discretion and confidentiality as the candidate will be privy to highly sensitive and privileged information in the HR department. The candidate needs to provide HRVP with efficient personal assistance service encompassing, correspondence, diary management, travel arrangements, filing, filtering calls and other administrative tasks. In addition, he\she will play a coordination role to assist HR VP and HR team to handle various training & development sessions, talent review projects and corporate annual events and other ad hoc project-related duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Manage the calendars and prioritizing (rescheduling) meetings as necessary; arranges department and group meetings ensuring all necessary information is available for discussion.
- Manage HR VP’s travel arrangements, domestic and international, expense reports, and major offsite meetings.
- Help track HR team’s projects, activities and results and provide a wide variety of strong support in learning & development activities, other HR projects or corporate employee engagement events as required
- Interact with internal different HRs and corporate stakeholders to gather and analyze information and data from a wide variety of sources in order to prepare HR reports, presentations, formal business communications, manuals, agendas and correspondence.
- Support Talent Management activities on training calendar set up, resource arrangement and China engagement project facilitation
REQUIREMENT FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor's degree or above
- A minimum of 4 years in an HR generalist or Executive Assistant role, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with integrity and professionalism
- Expert level skills in all Microsoft office suite products, including Power Point and Excel
- Ability to work independently and set operational priorities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal, cognitive, organizational and analytical skills; possess sound time management skills and have great attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with various level of business functions and professionals in and outside of the company
- Strong organizational skills and comprehensive follow-through
- Ability to act quickly and efficiently to accomplish a wide variety of tasks
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Req ID: COR001079