Danaher Corporation IB BD Manager in Shanghai, China
• Provide marketing/customer/distributors feedback timely, provide competitor’s market research (supplies price of key competitors, business model of key competitors)
• Marketing Intelligence of IB Products competitive advantages, set tactics to enhance Videojet’s IB business
• Lead vertical industry development, identify opp. from high growth potential vertical industry, lead projects to grow from the opp. industry
• Make evaluation and development plan for key customers retain, lead cross region projects to improve retention rate of customers
• Support Regain project management SOP, weekly review at risk leads and regain funnel, lead as key project leader
• Organize sales training, and feedback the training needs of IB members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Minimum of 10 years’ sales experience, preferably within an Industrial sales environment, either in the electronics/engineering/mechanical/print industries Experience of working to a set individual target is essential, as consistency in performance is measured regularly.
• Experience of dealing with customers at all levels, mainly within manufacturing environments.
• Time management and good organization skills are necessary to deliver our commitment to customers on time.
• Data base & mining experience is essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages with a good working knowledge of Excel, PPT.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.