Danaher Corporation NB Clinical Manager,Shanghai in Shanghai, China
Danaher Company Description
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments.
- Responsible for the employees, dealer and customers' training.
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training.
- Evaluate and measure training impact.
- Academic Support
- Trainer maintenance
- Develop effective training materials such as sales kit and workbook via variety of media.
- Master Degree or above in orthodontics .
- At least 2 years of related working experience in dental clinical units or marketing units. Orthodontist experience is preferred. * Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills. Proven communication skills in public..
- Fluent English in oral and writing.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including MS office and outlook.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: KaVo Kerr
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-China-Shanghai
Req ID: KAV003276