Danaher Corporation Sr. Content Marketing Specialist in Shanghai, China
Danaher Company Description
SCIEX – An operating company within Danaher’s Life Sciences platform
SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to find answers to the complex analytical challenges they face. Our leadership in LC-MS and CE-MS have made us a trusted partner globally to those who are focused on basic research, drug discovery, food and environmental testing, forensic toxicology, clinical research and diagnostics. With over 40 years of innovation, we continue to redefine what is achievable in routine and complex analysis.
We are seeking smart, team-oriented people who have purpose and are committed to helping us deliver Answers for Science. Knowledge for Life. ™ Our global team, located on every continent, is our greatest strength, bringing diverse perspectives and breakthrough thinking. With the power of the Danaher Business System behind us, it’s our people who have made us the industry leader. Come join our winning team. Visit us at www.sciex.com.
Sciex offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Sciex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
Develop, implement and measure content marketing programs for Marketing both online and offline in a way that builds brand credibility, ultimately generates inquiries
- Build and manage a rich content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog, we chat, reports, infographics, e-newsletters)
- Responsible for the translation of global marketing materials, including application notes, brochures, newsletters and other facing- to- customers’ materials, together with MDM team.
- Manage the customer facing documents approval process
- Participate marketing event planning and designing based on the persona of various verticals in different customer types / regions.
- Support other projects in marketing team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent in biology, chemistry, communication, marketing, journalism, advertising, or a related field with relevant experience in scientific or content marketing field.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English
· Experience in writing and editing content related to technical breakthroughs, opportunities or capabilities for newsletters, reports, media releases, brochures
· Demonstrated ability to organise own work, to work efficiently, productively and independently , detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks.
· Good at MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and Basic image editing software
· A good team player.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-China-China-Beijing-Beijing
Req ID: SCI002248