Danaher Corporation Strategic Project Manager in Shanghai, China
This position is responsible to Leica Biosystems STRAT plan from drafting to execution, ensure the plan landing as expected to catch up market fast growth, and achieve business objectives. Work cross functions with STRAT initiative owners and leveraging internal and external resources.
Area of Responsibilities:
Drafting 3-year STRAT plan, working cross functions to ensure the practicability of each initiatives. Moves Strategy to Action: Anticipates future trends and implications accurately, poses future scenarios Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. Working cross funtions to ensure each function moving in one direction align with our STRAT. Working with DHR GA team, update government policy dynamic, converting to business opportunities and impacts for LBS. Leading strategic projects, align with LBS growth targets and STRAT plan.
Education & Skills:
• Master degree or above.
• Excellent English skills in speaking, reading and writing
• 5+ years of experience, preferred in sales/marketing/business development, or commercial project management.
• Working experience in healthcare industry, IVD business is preferred.
This position also requires:
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with a positive, can-do attitude
• Ability to work well under pressure as a key member of a fast-paced team
• Superb oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Self-motivation and initiative in making progress, result oriented
• Positive learning attitude and strong learning ability
• Prioritizes assigned work assuring milestones are achieved
• Travel above 30%
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .