Danaher Corporation Strategic Sourcing Project Manager in Shanghai, China
Find what drives you on a team with a more than 70-year history of discovery, determination, and innovation. As a global leader in high-tech filtration, separation, and purification, Pall Corporation thrives on helping our customers protect people. Our products serve a wide range of markets, so if your interests lie along the spectrum of Life Sciences to Industrial, you’ll find a rewarding role here. For the exponentially curious, Pall is a place you can thrive and amplify your impact on the world.
Pall is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
[Insert JD here]
Sourcing, more commodity related work. Identify cost saving opportunities and execute sourcing projects to achieve YOY cost savings target. Serve as an escalation path to deal with delivery, quality, and supplier management issues.
Essential Job Functions:
Develop and implement sourcing strategy according to company business strategy
- New supplier sourcing and build up strategic partnership with key suppliers
- Lead supplier selection, bidding, qualification activities, supplier base optimization.
- Work with SQE to improve supplier performance and drive supplier to make continuous improvement
Initiate cost saving projects & lead material cost reduction activities
- Proactively response to material supply market trend and new manufacture process/technologies
- Price and contract negotiations with suppliers
- Lead sourcing activities for new product development project
Drive to reach personal and department KPI targets
Initial sourcing analysis for new product developing project /transfer projects and take action
Other tasks assigned by superior
- Performance Standard/Goals: 完成设定的工作目标
Bachelor degree in Engineering related majors. From well-known college is preferred;
- Oral and writing proficiency in English;
- Good communication skill & team work spirit is a must. Team management experience, cross function project management experience with solid result is preferred;
- 8 years sourcing work experience (in strategic sourcing, project management, etc.) in manufacturing area for bachelor, 5 years for master as minimum requirement. MNC (industrial area) factory work experience is a plus;
Energetic, adapt to flexible working time and 20%+ travel;
Strong integrity/compliance sense with flawless record;
- Result oriented, capable to work under pressure, adapt to fast-changing, adapt to DBS culture;
Working carefully, familiar with office software (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Good writing ability is preferred.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.