Danaher Corporation Distributor Manager Thailand in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 2600 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $800 million Product Identification Platform. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities.
- Achieve revenue and margin targets through developing strong relationships with distribution partners.
- Support all channel partners with product related material and information to ensure they are fully capable of selling the full range of Videojet products.
- Work closely with the SEA marketing team to ensure all marketing campaigns are executed by all channel partners
- Develop a strong understanding of the strategic vertical market such as cable and wire, personal care, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage to support the SEA Identification growth strategy.
- Identify relationship of the targeted strategic vertical markets’ customers.
- Focus and understand the strategic vertical markets’ customers’ needs and satisfaction, frame solutions and map competitors.
- Winning market share through customers-focused programs, and to retain / regain customers through aggressive promotional strategies.
Follow up and manage distribution channel for strategic vertical markets.
VOC – ensuring local market demands are fed back into the SEA marketing team.
- Perform other duties as required
• Diploma / Degree. A technical qualification is desirable .
Must Have: * At least 8 years of progressive sales management experience offering technical products where growth is achieved through differentiation and not price alone. * Sales management - emphasizing special project and key account management, account mapping, and value selling * Marketing -identifying unmet needs, framing voice of the customer and developing targeted segments. * Dealt with customers/distributors at all levels, particularly in manufacturing environments * Understands our customers, has sold into part of our customer base: Food, Beverage, Pharma, Household, Extrusion, Wire & Cable, Automotive etc * Class 3 Driving license * Speak/Write/Understand Basic English and Intermediate Thai
Strongly Preferred/Desirable to Have: * Experience with Indirect Channel Sales
- SALES LEADERSHIP – the ability to create a highly disciplined, process approach to selling (Sales funnel) which is founded on achieving a deep understanding of customer requirements and competitive differentiation (value selling).
- MARKETING EXPERTISE – the ability to identify vertical markets that offer significant growth opportunities and develop detailed action plans to achieve market penetration.
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE - the ability to achieve competitive advantage and customer satisfaction through the delivery of consistently high levels of service performance.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT – the ability to organize work with clear accountabilities and operational efficiency.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: VID004459