Danaher Corporation Executive Assistant in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
Leica Microsystems develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments for the analysis of microstructures and nanostructures. Widely recognized for optical precision and innovative technology, the company is one of the market leaders in compound and stereo microscopy, digital microscopy, confocal laser scanning and super-resolution microscopy with related imaging systems, electron microscopy sample preparation, and surgical microscopy.
Users of Leica Microsystems’ instruments and services can be found in both clinical and life science research, several surgical specializations, disciplines associated with material sciences, the manufacturing industry, and forensics services as well as in classrooms around the world. Instruments and workflow solutions for electron microscopy sample preparation for life sciences and industrial applications alike complete the company’s product portfolio.
Leica Microsystems has seven major plants and product development sites located in Wetzlar and Mannheim (Germany), Vienna (Austria), Heerbrugg (Switzerland), Cambridge (UK), Shanghai (China), and Singapore. The company is represented in over 100 countries, has sales and service organizations in 20 countries, and an international network of distribution partners. Its headquarters are located in Wetzlar, Germany. Leica Microsystems is part of Danaher.
As part of the team, you will be responsible to implement systems, handle dairies, co-ordinate meetings and staff communication sessions, make travel and accommodation arrangements, take minutes, and deal with different level of stakeholders.
- Support Vice President, Global Operations and Department Managers.
- Coordinate official overseas travel – including arranging for visas, facilitating approval for travel and admin leave, travel itinerary and meetings, accommodation, flights and other transportation.
- Arrange local/overseas conferences and meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, events and managing event calendars.
- Coordinate training programs
- Preparing of documents, report, PowerPoint presentations and data analysis
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Organize and manage events.
- Interact with external clients and incoming visitors.
- Translation of correspondences.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Management.
- Diploma in Administration, secretarial qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimal travel
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Microsystems
Job Function: Administrative
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: OPE000620