Danaher Corporation Finance Manager, SEA in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. VisitLeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Head of Finance including direct management responsibility for FP&A and working with LMS Shared Services to ensure proper Internal Controls, Accounting, Tax, Code of Conduct Policy and Compliance
Ensuring compliance to local law and regulations, FCPA requirements and Danaher policies
Business Partner to both LBS Country Manager- Provide strategic financial analysis, insights to SEA SU and drive financial discipline in all business decisions
Partner SEA SU Managing Directors to drive sustainable profitable growth and help to drive Financial Objectives set
Lead financial analyses, forecasting and planning
Responsible for providing financial consultation for business development projects and responsibility for the financial projections and presentations for Budget, Strategic Plan and Quarterly, Monthly Business Reviews or as required
- Overall responsibility for FP&A, and work with LMS Shared services to deliver set objectives in Internal Controls, Tax, Accounting and GL and working with LMS
- Formulate Service Level Agreement with LMS and drive fulfilment of service level by LMS Shared Service
- Lead financial analyses, forecasting and planning
- Coordination and lead the following financial business process for the SEA SU - Annual business plan/forecasting; financial reporting, strategic planning, quarterly updates and latest thinking, Monthly Flash & Sales Forecast & Mid-month Reviews, Weekly Sales Forecast calls, Funnel Management etc
- Lead the monthly closing activities (coordinate with LMS Shared Service for financial accounting), such as gather inputs, perform data analytics, prepare the management review deck (including powerpoint decks)
- Lead the streamlining monthly, quarterly and yearly process to ensure accurate P/L reporting and forecasting
- Drive adoption of standardized reporting, analytics and data management
- Formulate dashboards, benchmarking and other analytics to proactively alert the organization about performance and issues.
- Business Partnering - Provide strong commercial/financial decision support to SEA SU team and ensure financial discipline in business decisions
- Document Standard Works, Drive Continuous improvements, ensure 100% internal controls and SOX compliance and always challenge status quo
- Review and Challenge Funnel, Demand Forecast & Financial Forecast by Business
- Drive Distributors (via Operations) to collect and analyse in market Sales, Distributor Inventory accuracy and reporting
- Oversight responsibility in Pricing analysis & Pricing Targets
- Recruit the best, motivate and develop Finance Team in SEA
- Minimum Bachelor degree/ ACCA (> 8 years’ experience) with CPA
- Strong Integrity and Technical Skills
- Excellent Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Independent and experience in Building a team
- Strong in Internal Controls and able to build Standard works and process re-engineering
- Experience in managing a Commercial Operations of >US$10M
- Strong in Business Partnering & financial planning and analysis (for Commercial Operations)
- Experience in managing and coordination with Shared Service Center (including understanding of Compliance, Tax, Audit and Financial Accounting)
- Excellent systems skills- MS office, SAP BW/ Business Objects and SAP rollout/design experience
Cognos, TM1, Qilkview, Lucanet or any Reporting/ Planning tool experience
Leica Biosystems is committed to attracting and retaining the most highly qualified candidates available. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. As a Leica Biosystems employee you will be consistently challenged to deliver your best.
If you are ready for this challenge, submit your resume for consideration. http://www.leicabiosystems.com/about/careers/
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Leica Biosystems
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: SEL001283