Danaher Corporation Inside Sales Specialist in Singapore, Singapore
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020. Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes. We are looking for a INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST to work with our expert CYTIVA team of 7,000 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Inside Sales? Then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
• Research, prospect and qualify new leads in the Academic and Biotech segments to grow existing and develop new business to support balanced sales funnel for future sales.
• Understand customer’s needs by positioning Cytiva’s products and converting leads into opportunities in the accounts assigned. Develop and maintain a good level of product knowledge of Cytiva and competitive products.
• Proactive to make outbound calls/emails to potential customers and follow up on leads to convert into opportunities. Manage a list of accounts assigned in the respective segment, flexible to be onsite whenever required to qualify new leads to develop new and grow existing business. This includes achieving sales commitment and key business objectives.
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations for customers and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned focus products. Provide quote support for field sales team whenever required. Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
• Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships.
Who you are
• University degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology or equivalent. Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products and CRM.
• At least 1-2 years of relevant sales experience in Life Science/Biotech/Diagnostics segment, knowledge on market trends preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team - both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process.
• Able to drive execution at detailed level to maximize revenue, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, Page 2 / 2 curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career. Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page! Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients. Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.