Danaher Corporation Marketing Executive - SEA in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, EskoArtwork employs around 1,200 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.
Main role / Job Objective: **
The Marketing Executive for SEA is responsible for the development and execution of a robust marketing plan that generates the volume and quality of sales-ready leads required to achieve the company’s overall objectives for regional growth.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Achieve lead generation (volume and quality) targets to deliver revenue growth
- Define the right Marketing Mix, Digital, Direct and Channel Marketing, to grow pipeline and deliver revenue
- Qualify leads within defined timeframe and pass to sales team
- Track leads from creation to customer order with full visibility of status
- Actively manage funnel size, velocity, average sale price, close rate
- Drive cross-functional engagement with sales and service teams and the global marketing team to identify issues, define root causes, and implement countermeasures in a timely manner
- Manage analysis and reporting of marketing program performance vs. KPIs
Annual Marketing Planning
- Build and execute annual SEA marketing plan
- Determine key verticals and other business priorities as inputs to Plan
- Build a full, calendared set of customer campaigns and other activities to achieve objectives, including digital marketing, webinars, roadshows, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Liaise with SEA sales, channel partners, and other partners to validate marketing plans through the incorporation of Voice of Sales and Voice of Customer
- Track and monitor marketing spend vs plan and provide updated forecasts each month
- Develop and evolve a view of total market size for the region and major countries, by priority vertical
- Aggressively drive to complete each customer/prospect profile to maximize opportunities for data-driven, relevant marketing Relationship Management
- Key member of region commercial team and Global Marketing team This description is a summary of principle responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties that may be assigned.
Qualifications and professional knowledge: * 3-5 years of marketing experience in direct B2B industrial, print, or packaging markets * Bachelor’s degree in marketing * Experienced in Digital Marketing (PPC, SEO, Social…) * Demonstrated success in managing lead generation programs using a metric-driven approach * Proven ability to create successful content and campaign materials beyond product collateral * Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) or other CRM tools
Competencies (personal qualifications): * Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. * Passion and enthusiasm for driving change and continuous improvement * Success in building and managing project plans to committed deadlines * Strong verbal communication and writing skills in English Travel Requirements: Ability to travel 25%, primarily within SEA
Positioning: * From whom do you receive direction: Sales Director - SEA / General Manager – SEA & SA / Global VP Marketing * Who do you direct: None (Individual Contributor Role) Internal contacts: * Internal contacts for this position include GM, SEA Commercial team, Global Marketing team External contacts: * Customers, Channel Partners
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: ESK002956