Danaher Corporation Production Technician in Singapore, Singapore
Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future of microscopy for over 170 years by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we’re driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Responsible for performing troubleshooting & production output.
• Build and delivers instrument to meet standard cycle time & schedule with highest quality
• Follow methods and sequence of operations in performing cable routing, electronics installation and mechanical assembly.
• Works independently, analyses and tackles standard work problems
• Identify daily technical issues and work with engineers on resolving the top issue
• Guides and provide technical support for Specialist
• Make suggestions to improve the quality of workmanship standards
• Ensures Good documentation (GDP)
• Maintains good housekeeping
• Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety Management System requirements.
• Other duties / ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
• NiTEC / Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical)
• Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in an assembly operations / manufacturing environment
• Good problem-solving knowledge and trouble-shooting skills on instruments level
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Computer literacy in MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER
Equal pay is a given for us.
Learn all there is about Kaizen, PSP's and Muda as part of our Danaher Business System (DBS) trainings - if you believe in continuous improvement like us
We have no room for prejudices and stereotypes. We promote equal opportunities, diversity and inclusion.
We offer a balance between support and autonomy to achieve your own goals in an international environment
GET MORE INSIGHT
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video “We Are Leica”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do apply online with your complete documents (cover letter, CV, certificates). We are looking forward to your application!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.