Danaher Corporation QC Analyst in Singapore, Singapore
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020. Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What you’ll do
• Upkeeping and maintaining 5S and housekeeping in QC laboratory Performing raw materials inspection and sampling
• Inspecting or performing testing on raw materials, finished products conforming to production specifications in compliance with documented procedures and in accordance to stipulated deadlines Discarding or rejecting finished products and raw materials that do not meet approved specifications
• Performing environmental monitoring in the manufacturing facility Reporting inspection and testing results with those responsible for products, materials and/or facilities, and recommend necessary corrective actions where necessary
• Maintaining accurate paper and electronic records Assisting in non-routine analysis, deviation report writing, as well as non-conformance management Assisting the development and validation of new lab equipment or test methods
• Developing and maintaining specialized technical expertise in order to provide support for existing products and ongoing GxP operations as required Driving continuous improvement projects as required Participating in EHS program (e.g. safety inspection) and complying with EHS regulations & policies
Who you are
• Relevant Diploma or University graduate (Science) with reasonable work experience OR equivalent relevant work experience in laboratory environment
• Extremely detail and accuracy-oriented with good written and verbal (English) communication skills
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Oracle database, Electronic Documentation System)
• Good technical writing skills (create and edit procedures)
• Knowledge and experience of a GxP environment or other regulated industry
• Strong compliance to cGMP and EHS requirements
• Ability to work effectively within QC team as well as cross functional teams
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career. Page 2 / 2 Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page! Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients. Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.