Danaher Corporation Scientific Marketing Manager in Singapore, Singapore
Danaher Company Description
At Beckman Coulter, we are dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory. For more than 80 years, we have been a trusted partner for laboratory professionals, helping to advance scientific research and patient care. We do challenging work on a global scale, and are invested in growing our associates’ careers. We embrace continuous improvement, and are passionate about moving science and healthcare forward.
We have a vital role at Beckman Coulter: our focus on innovation, reliability and efficiency has led us to become the partner of choice for clinical, research and industrial customers all over the world.
Beckman Coulter is a Danaher company, operating in two industries: Diagnostics and Life Sciences.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The primary purpose of this role is the creation and management of physician engagement initiatives through scientific leadership, such as physician partnership program and speaker’s bureau programs, as well as development of comprehensive strategy for continued presence in scientific forums such as on the podium and in publications. Working closely with sales and marketing team members, this role has both strategic and tactical responsibility for supporting the achievement of organization’s commercial objective.
• The Scientific Marketing Manager will develop and then assume responsibility for execution of a strategic plan for the clinical marketing components across East Asia & Oceania at strategic growth product lines through partnering with key stakeholders.
• Drive awareness and continued enthusiasm for products and company via incorporating tailored messaging into physician education and engagement programs.
• Develop and implement physician engagement strategy by analyzing physician education needs, performing market segmentation, and partnering with the commercial team to develop and execute peer-to-peer education events.
• Create and refine educational/training programs for physician’s and laboratory professionals including live education events, white papers and publications, case studies & testimonials, etc.
• Identifying regional opinion leaders, developing presentation materials, training physician speakers and supporting the sales team to execute speaking events.
• This individual will then ensure needed clinical studies are driven to completion and maximum value is derived by driving/developing/fostering influential and meaningful case studies, publications, and presentations of the resulting clinical information.
• Partner with the clinical affairs team to determine and manage the post-market studies strategy. Support oral and written presentations of clinical results.
• Develop and execute on publication strategy to support product awareness.
• Attend and support company activities at relevant scientific and technical meetings and conferences.
• Should help marketing teams at new product launches from scientific perspective. A key part of this role will also be to develop influential market messaging from the clinical data and drive distillation messages to key stakeholders, such as Country Product Management Teams and Sales Teams.
• Deliver product related trainings to associates.
• Create a KOL network in the region and be single point of contact for consultancy work / contracts with the KOLs.
• PHD in Chemistry, or Biology or Life Sciences.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare industry.
• Excellent presentation, verbal, written communication skills.
• Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills are critical to success.
• Ability to analyze and communicate clinical study designs and results, including basic knowledge of biostatistics. Proficiency in clinical literature search desired.
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
• Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities.
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
• Position requires travel in East Asia & Oceania up to 50% of the time.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Beckman Coulter - Diagnostics
Job Function: Science
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-Southeast Asia-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Req ID: BEC010415