Danaher Corporation Test Development Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
· Support in development & maintenance of Functional Circuit Tester (FCT) for PCBA and electronics subsystem
· Design and develop camera test & calibration software application
· Prepare software validation plan and perform test qualification for deployment into production
· Analyse schematics diagram and design simple electronics circuitry for test fixture
· Identify and drive cost reduction and continuous improvement projects
· Work closely with project team for new product testing, development and prototype production
· To sustain MAS equipment and improve the algorithm
· To perform V&V for new changes in existing products
· To support industrial 4.0 implementation activities
· Any others ad-hoc tasks assign by the direct manager
· Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety requirements. (For all except Top Management, Managers and Supervisors)
· Masters or good Bachelor degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience
· Proficiency in C/C++, C#, WPF programming
· Knowledge in LabVIEW and Python programming
· Understanding in circuitry design and basic knowledge in PADS PCB
· Knowledge in analytical and problem-solving tool e.g. DOE, GRR, PSP
· Understanding in product design specification and requirements
· Project management skills
Personal Trait Profile
· Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
· Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
· Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
· Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
· Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System (https://www.danaher.com/how-we-work/danaher-business-system) tools and the stability of a tested organization.At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.